- 3 Week Interims
- Vocabulary Quiz #10
- Vocabulary List #11 - See Attachment
- Sheep Heart Dissection & Photojournal
- Parents, 3 week interims went home today with your student. Your child should have an interim for each of their classes and grades should be up to date in Power Schools. Please sign and return interims for Advisory tomorrow. Thank you!
- If you were absent today, you must make up the missed vocabulary quiz during Working Lunch tomorrow (Tuesday) in Room 508. Please plan accordingly.
- Hint: There will be two essays on tomorrow's test. Essay #1 will be on the topic of BIORHYTHMS. Be able to name, describe, and provide examples for each type (be sure to include the hormone responsible for your example). Essay #2 will be on the topic of blood. Be able to define blood pressure, how and where it's measured, what the numbers are called and what they mean, and where blood pressure is greatest/lowest in the body.